Government Rebates and Assistance
SHERVEY Solar Pumps are here to Support.
Living in a rural and farming community ourselves, SHERVEY Solar Pumps understands the importance of providing quality water solutions for our Australian farming families and their businesses.
SHERVEY Solar Pump packages are eligible for current Government rebates and subsidies available to our Farmers and Farming Business in Drought Declared area's of Australia and numerous have claimed and received these rebates for our packages.
SHERVEY Solar Pumps have submersible solar pumps suitable for bores, creeks and dams and they are an ideal windmill replacement!
The Federal Government is currently working with State and Territory Governments to deliver rebates to Primary Producers in drought affected areas. Click on the links in the list below for the website of the delivering State or Territory.
- Farmers in NEW SOUTH WALES can apply for the rebate from 14 January 2019
- Farmers in VICTORIA can apply for the rebate from 8 March 2019
- Farmers in QUEENSLAND can apply for the rebate from 5 April 2019
- Farmers in SOUTH AUSTRALIA can apply for the rebate from 8 February
- Farmers in WESTERN AUSTRALIA can apply for the rebate from 10 May 2019
- Farmers in TASMANIA can apply for the rebate from 3 May 2019
- Farmers in the NORTHERN TERRITORY can apply for the rebate from 29 March 2019
- Farmers in the AUSTRALIA CAPITAL TERRITORY can apply for the rebate from 24 January 2019
Eligible expenses for Primary Producers must relate to buying and installing
- water storage devices such as tanks and troughs associated with stock watering
- water pumps and associated electronic systems to manage water delivery
- desilting dams
- drilling new stock water bores and associated power supply such as generators.